Great News! As of Monday 3rd August the Bar/Bistro will be reopening to all, we will be operating a track and trace system along with the government guidelines. There is a sanitising unit that will have to be used before entering the bar/bistro and another sanitising unit inside the bar/bistro. There will be a table booking system in place; the meal deal will come straight out of the kitchen.
We want to reassure you that we are taking every measure possible to continue to keep Oakland’s residents and staff safe and will shut down things if we feel this is necessary.
• Opening times: Monday-Saturday bistro 10-5 Bar 12-5 Sunday 12-3
• Limited Menu: no breakfast available at the moment
• 10am-11:30am: No table booking required for tea, coffee, cake etc, however you will need to leave the tables by 11:30 so we can set up and sanitise for dinner time.
• 12-2pm table booking only
• Your table will be available for one hour only i.e 12-1 & 1:15-2:15 to allow sanitising in between
• 2:15 until 5pm no booking required unless large booking
• Sunday: Carvery will be pick your items and it will be delivered to your table. Tables are only available for food, if you have drinks only these must be as a takeaway.
• Seating Area Reception: this will be open from Monday for residents only but social distancing must be adhered to at all times and you will be asked to leave if this isn’t followed
Thank you for your continued support